|Web Reg Available to:||
All registrants: 03/12/2019 @ 8:00A - 08/02/2019 @ 5:00P
|Ages:||11 years to under 16 years|
|Open to These Grades:||N/A|
Adult Special Interest Fees: $155.00 (Required)
Applicable discounts not applied and Taxes included in price.
Learn the information and skills necessary to provide safe and responsible care for children in the absence of adults. You'll also learn and practice Child & Infant CPR, rescue breathing, choking rescue, preventing disease transmission, and first aid. Participants must be at least 11 years old by the last day of the course.
Babysitter Training, Child/Infant CPR & First Aid Certification
You’ll learn how to
• Perform basic child-care skills such as diapering and feeding
• Handle bedtime and discipline issues
• Identify safety hazards and prevent injuries
• Communicate effectively with parents
*Lunch is not provided. Please bring a bag lunch & snacks to each class meeting day.
* Parent/Guardian needs to complete a Permission Slip and bring it to the instructor on the first day of class